Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My First Blog...Decisions, Decisions

Ok so, I just step up a blog.  I am going to start blogging...humph.  It’s been something I have been meaning to do but I haven’t made the time AND I don’t think it’s anyone’s biz what’s going on in this head of mine.  I think I am a very private person and the stuff people put in blogs I wouldn’t tell the WHOLE world!  My husband is my blog, if I am thinking something I tell him and we discuss it in the privacy of my own home, marriage and sacred circle.  I don’t know how I feel about strangers riffling through my thoughts, judging my judgments...don’t know if I am ready for that.  Sigh...I think I am talking myself out of it.  
OR I can do a thematic blog that focuses on an issue or a perspective and then blog about that instead of me...AHA...That is a plan---then I can go unscathed.  I will riffle through the thoughts and words of others. Hmmph take that you nosy little strangers!  I’ll make a blog that serves REFRIED RICE, REFRIED BEANS, TWICE BAKED POTATOES... (now of course since I don’t like that stuff AND I feel that I am an artist (pronounced art-TEEST) myself...I want to create some of my own content, my own creations. That would never work!   ...decisions, decisions....what will I blog about....
Wait....I’m on paragraph three....I think I just did it.  I blogged...I wrote the argument in my head on the screen.  That was easy enough. And today was a safe day...mindless blogging about.....blogging....but I know it won’t be safe for long...
Dun-dun-dun....[cue spooky music]
[In my Schwarzenegger voice], “I’ll Be Back.....”

2 comments:

  1. I am still hear to listen to your thoughts, but now I'm reading your thoughts. Enjoy your blogging, but don't forget your husband, he likes hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love! You will get all the good stuff. Smile.

    ReplyDelete